A high quality aluminium 10 round .223 magazine for Tikka T3, T3x and Lithgow LA102 rifles.
This 'medium' version was specially designed for the Lithgow LA102 which has a shorter bolt throw (2.45") than the Tikka T3.
It has COL up to 2.38" compared to 2.6" on the standard type, though fine for factory 223 ammunition. Otherwise the same and will work in T3s as well as the LA102.
Hard wearing 6061-T6 aluminium construction
- More compact than the factory 6 round mag
- No need for expensive AICS bottom metal and stock inletting to get reliable metal mags
Each magazine is precision machined from light weight 6061-T6 aluminium with a hard anodized black finish.
- COL up to 66mm 2.38" OAL
- Works with the Lithgow LA102
- 10 round capacity to SAAMI spec
- Lightweight at just 145 grams
- Proven design - a series in production since 2012 with thousands sold worldwide
- Stainless steel spring
- Stainless steel fastenings
- Easily stripped for cleaning
- Dependable feeding
- 5 year warranty
A finely engineered magazine to support your precision shooting.
Fits the following calibres:
- .223 Remington
- .223 family
- .204 (with modification to the follower - reduced 5 round capacity)