MDT (Modular Driven Technologies) produce a great AICS format magazine for their TAC21 and LSS chassis systems, which also fits many other rifles.
Made from a tough polymer and featuring a tempered steel spring the magazines are strippable for cleaning.
Max OAL = 2.800" / 71.12mm
Note: MDT used to list these as 10 round magazines, but in practice they comfortably take 8 rounds you'd have to apply force to fit 10. Originally available in both Black and FDE colours, now black only.
Compatible with the following stocks and chassis:
- Accuracy International Chassis System (AICS system - not regular AI or AX rifles)
- XLR Chassis
- KRG X-Ray (with adjustments)
- GRS riflestocks (AICS magazine versions)
- CDI Precision bottom metals
- Pacific tool and Gauge bottom metals
- Tikka T3 (when fitted to AICS chassis e.g. MDT or GRS)
- Wyatt bottom metals
Will not work work with the following actions:
- Browning X-bolt
- Winchester XPC
- Winchester Model 70 - can be fitted with modification
The magazines work with the following calibres:
- 6.5 Creedmoor