A high quality aluminium 10 round .223 magazine for Tikka T3 and Tikka T3x rifles with a generous OAL capacity for longer bullets.
- Hard wearing 6061-T6 aluminium construction
- True 10 round capacity
- No need for expensive AICS bottom metal and stock inletting to get reliable 10 round mags
The Gen 5 version is now all black, 20 grams lighter, offers improved grip areas and a bonnet-friendly corner free base.
Each magazine is precision machined from light weight 6061-T6 aluminium with a hard anodized black finish.
- OAL up to 66mm (2.6")
- 10 round capacity to SAAMI spec
- Just 139 grams
- Proven design - a series in production since 2012 with thousands sold worldwide
- Not recommended for the Lithgow Crossover LA102
- Stainless steel spring
- Stainless steel fastenings
- Easily stripped for cleaning
- Dependable feeding
- 5 year warranty
A finely engineered magazine to support your precision shooting.
Fits the following calibres:
- .223 Remington
- .223 family
- .222 Remington Magnum
- .204 (with modification to the follower - reduced 8 round capacity)