A precision aluminium 'drop in' bottom metal conversion to allow use of detachable 5 round steel magazines in Howa 1500 and Weatherby Vanguard Long Action rifles.
For use with the MDT Long Action 3.560" 5 round magazine a special variant of the AICS Long Action type for .30-06 case family rounds.
This unique hard wearing design replaces factory bottom metal units or the polymer detachable magazine units.
Easily fitted it's a straight swap which matches the factory inlet.
- Longer release lever for easier magazine changes
- Chamfered magazine well entry for faster mag changes
- Extended magazine well for smoother insertion
- Wide flat based trigger guard for use with rests
- Extra space in front of the trigger for use with gloves
- Machined from Aluminium 7075 and hard anodised in black
- Weighs only 135g
- Reuses factory take-down screws (recommended torque: 6Nm / 4.5 ft-lbs / 54 in-lbs)