This is the Precision Extreme Long Range (ELR) from Waters Rifleman, offering 0MOA to 240MOA elevation.
Offering a simple and extremely durable platform for reliable long range elevations without having to aim off.
- Precision cut from 7075 Aluminium billet hard anodised in black
- 480g / 16.3oz complete
- Clamps onto existing Picatinny rails
- Reduces wear on scopes with lots of reticule travel
- No need to rely on scopes with very large reticule travel
- Increments by 30MOA from 0 to 240MOA. Note, the mount can go higher, however, it is out of design spec for the mount, and is not recommended.
- White laser engraved elevation ladder in MOA on the picatinny rail base - very easy to see and align to.
- Nylon shim take-up screws to "tune" the mount and ensure it is perfect and repeatable.
- 1 single Cap screws at the rear adjusts the whole mount for all elevations.
Dimensions and fittings:
- Rail to rail height of 32mm (1 1/4") to give extra height to see over a typical muzzle brake at 32".
- Top picatinny rail is 215mm / 8.5" long to allow best fixing of very powerful scopes with long tubes
- Stainless Steel fasteners throughout.
- Very simple design, simple construction, extremely durable build.
- 5x pic rail clamping screws also act as recoil lugs on the receiver pic rail.
- Base has 2x 10mm wide x 5mm thick slots for optional extra recoil lugs.