This is the Precision Extreme Long Range (ELR) from Waters Rifleman, offering 0MOA to 240MOA elevation.
Offering a simple and extremely durable platform for reliable long range elevations without having to aim off.
Also available in MIL-RAD the MOA Indexing increments are at 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180, 210, 240 MOA.
Overcomes tracking inaccuracy which can sometimes be an issue with scopes operating in the outer 25% of adjustment, allowing the scope to be kept in the most accurate middle 50% of tracking.
- Precision cut from 7075 Aluminium billet hard anodised in black
- 405g complete
- Clamps onto existing Picatinny rails
- Reduces wear on scopes with lots of reticule travel
- No need to rely on scopes with very large reticule travel
- Increments by 30MOA from 0 to 240MOA. Note, the mount can go higher, however, it is out of design spec for the mount, and is not recommended.
- White laser engraved elevation ladder in MOA on the picatinny rail base - very easy to see and align to.
- Nylon shim take-up screws to "tune" the mount and ensure it is perfect and repeatable.
- 1 single Cap screws at the rear adjusts the whole mount for all elevations.
Dimensions and fittings:
- Rail to rail height of 32mm (1 1/4") to give extra height to see over a typical muzzle brake at 32".
- Top picatinny rail is 215mm / 8.5" long to allow best fixing of very powerful scopes with long tubes
- Stainless Steel fasteners throughout.
- Very simple design, simple construction, extremely durable build.
- 5x pic rail clamping screws also act as recoil lugs on the receiver pic rail.
- Base has 2x 10mm wide x 5mm thick slots for optional extra recoil lugs.