A high quality aluminium 10 round .223 & .222 magazine for the Lithgow LA102 (.223) and Tikka T3 & T3x (.222 .223 .204) rifles.
This has a 2.4" COL allowance for factory .223 .222 and .204 ammunition, which will also accommodate the Lithgow LA102's shorter bolt throw.
A popular extra COL version (2.6" COL) for homeloaders is also available.
Hard wearing 6061-T6 aluminium construction
- More compact than the factory 6 round mag
- No need for expensive AICS bottom metal and stock inletting to get reliable metal mags
Each magazine is precision machined from light weight 6061-T6 aluminium with a hard anodized black finish.
- COL up to 66mm 2.38" OAL
- Works with the Lithgow LA102
- 10 round capacity to SAAMI spec
- Lightweight at just 145 grams
- Proven design - a series in production since 2012 with thousands sold worldwide
- Stainless steel spring
- Stainless steel fastenings
- Easily stripped for cleaning
- Dependable feeding
- 5 year warranty
A finely engineered magazine to support your precision shooting.
Fits the following calibres:
- .223 Remington
- .223 family